If your goal for 2022 is to get fit and healthy this post is for you! We’re talking all about the best apartment workouts. It doesn’t take a ton of space or a pricey gym membership in order to get healthy and fit at home.
If the last few years have taught us anything it is that we can do a lot more at home than we think we can, right?! Working out and getting healthy are no exception to that rule. We have rounded up some of the best workouts for apartment living below.
These are great exercise routines to help you workout in your apartment without worrying about disrupting your neighbors or even having to leave home to get a great workout in! All of these programs, suggestions, and systems are an excellent addition to your plan for getting healthy and fit in 2022!
The Best Ways to Workout In Your Apartment:
Some of the best ways to workout in your apartment don’t require that much equipment or planning. That’s the best! You can just show up, decide to workout, and get it done. There’s nothing better than that feeling after a great workout so let’s jump in and see just how easy it is to get started with an awesome workout in your apartment today!
The Quiet Workout
This system works best when you do 3 circuits but you can do more or less based on your time and preferences!
- Plank (30 – 60 seconds)
- Air Squat (20 reps)
- Triceps Dip (15 reps)
- Lunge With Hold (15 reps per leg)
- Superman (15 reps)
- Russian Twist (15 reps per side)
- Glute Bridge (15 reps)
- Wall Sit (30 – 60 seconds)
That’s just 8 exercises that you can do in relative silence which means you can do it without disrupting your roommates, neighbors, etc. It’s a great way to get in a little exercise between episodes when bingeing Netflix too!
Use Your Community Gym / Amenity
If you are lucky enough to live in a community that has a gym, make use of that amenity! It’s included in what you pay each month so get the most of your rent and get to the gym! You don’t have to worry about a lengthy commute!
This gives you freedom in workouts as well. You can do more, have access to equipment you don’t have to buy, and you can be noisy / interact with others more easily than you can at home!
Yoga / Pilates
Here are some links to online Yoga and Pilates classes to help you workout in your apartment without having to worry about too much gear! These are exercises that mostly focus on your body movement and strength training without equipment!
- 10 Minute Abs Workout – Pilates Abs Burner
- 20 Minute Pilates Workout: Pilates Butt and Thigh Workout
- 35 Minute Abs and Lower Body Pilates Workout for Beginners
- 62 Minute Pilates Abs, Butt and Thigh Workout – Pilates Workout for Lower Body & Core
- 9 Minute Chill Out! Stretching, Pilates, Yoga Workout for Flexibility and Calm
- 18 Minute Lower Back Stretches for Stiff Sore Muscles
- 3 Day Flexibility Challenge Day 1: Fluid Full Body Stretches for Flexibility & Stress Relief
Are you looking for a way to do cardio training at home? Here are some ways you can get that done with online programs, videos, and little to no equipment.
These low impact workouts are great for everyone to do without fear of injury!
- 10 Minute Low Impact Cardio Workout for Beginners – Feel Good Cardio
- 26 Minute Low Impact Beginner Cardio Workout – Feel Good Recovery Cardio
- 55 Minute Brutal Low Impact Workout – Advanced Functional Strength, Balance and Core Workout
If you want to get stronger this year these workouts are the ones you’ll want to focus on. There’s something for everyone here and you can target the areas you want to focus on or you can do them all for a full body workout routine!
- Lower body: 40 Minute Build a Booty Workout – Strength and Pilates Workout for Butt and Thighs
- Upper body: 35 Minute Upper Body and Abs Workout – Compound Upper Body Workout for Strength and Coordination
- Core & cardio: 39 Minute Low Impact Cardio and Abs Workout with Warm Up and Cool Down
- Lower body: 10 Minute Butt and Thigh Workout – No Equipment Lower Body Workout
- Upper body: Fun Upper Body Workout + A Message About Goal Setting
- Core: 10 Minute Abs Workout – At Home Abs Workout with No Equipment
Looking for Apartments in San Antonio?
The Place at Castle Hills and The Place at Oak Hills is a great spot for anyone looking for a San Antonio apartment or a pet friendly apartment in the San Antonio area. San Antonio living is amazing, you’ll wonder why you didn’t call this place home sooner!
We never have any breed or sizing restrictions for our MCLife communities, we love your pets as much as you do! What we DO HAVE is unique layouts, sizing, and pricing options for as many budgets as possible. We also pride ourselves on our features, upgrades, and amenities…things you just won’t find anywhere else!
Give us a call today to discuss available units, a tour, or why we think you’d love being part of an MCLife community!
San Antonio Living Posts:
Looking for more of the best of San Antonio living? We’ve got you covered. Check out some of these great posts about living in San Antonio. There’s always something new and exciting to do, see, and explore. This is a great time of year to get out there and see just why we love calling this city ‘home’ so much!
- 5 San Antonio Pet Events You Cant Miss
- Two Places To Cool Off In San Antonio
- 10 Unique Facts About San Antonio You May Not Know!
- Culinaria | San Antonio Restaurant Week
- A Tour through the Best Mexican Restaurants in San Antonio
- Enter a World of Books with the San Antonio Book Festival
- We Rolled Out and Baked Up Your Ultimate Guide To The Best Bakeries In San Antonio
- The San Antonio Beer Fest Is Back And Better Than Ever